Make sure your kids get their votes in before November 23 if they want to help us win a BAFTA Kids' Award!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Message By Rookie

I was waddling around the island and my Elite Penguin Force Spy Phone has started ringing, so I click it and I see 1 more Elite Penguin Force Message from Rookie! You know, Fair Fall for a few days will start so they send us a message about Fair Fall:


 Hey everyone! I'm helping to set up the Fair this week, so I might be a bit busy. If there are any emergencies or disasters, please leave a message!
What do you think about this EPF message? Can't wait to see what will happen on The Fair Fall 2012, can you think what's coming? I'm ready to get lots of tickets in The Fair Fall 2012 to get some items in the booths.

What do you think about this message by Rookie? Please comment below.

No comments: